KITE-TRIP TO MOROCCO!
Dakhla is a magical town, sort of kiting and surfing paradise in South West Morocco in West Sahara Desert. The spot is located by a huge lagoon in the middle of the desert, 25 km NE from the city.
– Flat water in the lagoon for beginners and professional progression in kite riding.
– Surfing waves in the Atlantic ocean is only 10 minutes away by car.
– Warm weather (+26C or 80F) and water (+ 22C or 72F) without precipitation.
– Sandy shores and lagoon floor.
– Shallow water which allows for rapid progress, especially during the stages of kite re-launch and board starting.
– Low lodging cost: 65 euros / day per person which includes: transfer airport-camping-airport, three meals a day, accommodation in a double bungalow
– additional available training in surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUP
tours to the city of Dakhla
– Downwinders in the lagoon to the Speed Spot and to the Duna Blanca
trips to a rustic restaurant on the ocean (fresh oysters and fish)
– Peace, stunning sunsets, tranquility and the clear skies full of stars – are absolutely free!
Lodging: double bungalow.
The description and photos of the campsite can be found here:
http://www.dakhlaspirit.com/ 100% advance payment, return policy on the site.
Plain tickets can be purchased on the AirMarkok website, from Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga or Moscow to Dakhla. European flights – daily, from Moscow every two days: http://www.royalairmaroc.com/
All flights with a transfer in Casablanca.
Camp dates: arrival on: 26, 27, 28, 30 April, departure on 04, 06 May
The airplane ticket cost will depend on the departure point. Leaving from Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga, Moscow is normally within 370-500 euros.
All types of training require additional payment. Kitesurfing lessons required an appointment and payment in advance.
Students who arrive with their own gear only reserve training time.